A series of workshops to support parents and carers too:
- Better understand how a child develops
- Learn more about how a child’s brain grows and influences their thoughts, feelings and behaviour
- Understand the meaning of children’s behaviour
- Identify and share important messages with their children
- Learn more about the origins of their own parenting style and how it can be more effective
- Discover how to overcome barriers to being the kind of parent they would like to be
- Discover ways to take care of themselves and find support when they need it
Our workshop encourages positive child development through reflective, mindful parenting practices.
BUGK is facilitated at Peirson Services.
For more information please contact us on 07 4151 2299 or Bundaberg@peirsontrust.org.au